I always think to myself, "THAT is so funny!! I have to remember to put it on the blog." At one time I had a notebook that I wrote these things down in and kept pictures and memories etc. I think that ended about 10 years ago...maybe eight.
So I am going to start now and keep adding to this post in the hopes that SOME of the hilarious / noteworthy things my children say and do can be added to the collective memory.
As is true of most children who are learning to express themselves but aren't yet self- conscious, my five year old is a never ending source of quotes. I really should get one of the older kids to just be the scribe and follow him around.
"Mommy, how many cousins do we have?"
"Well, it's probably easiest to just count first cousins. Let's see, 2 plus 6."
"That's eight."
"Right, plus another three."
10 year old chimes in, "Eleven."
"That's it, eleven first cousins."
"How many last cousins?"
"Ohhh...lots."
**********************
More as I remember...
No comments:
Post a Comment