Saturday, August 28, 2010

Processing

Seems like I synthesize information all the time; who is where in the house and thus who is closest to bring me a diaper, empty the dishwasher etc.
I also seem to be making links between what is and was and what should be in the future.  This probably sounds elementary.  It's this the way behavior and self-awareness are linked?  Isn't this what every person does?
I suppose.  The difference is that I can't ever remember the connections I make when I get home from my run or back from being out alone in the car etc.  I wish I had a print button on my brain so I could get all of it in writing to review later.
Can someone work on this one?

1 comment:

  1. Amen! On my run the other day I had this brilliant connection between British poetry and running and was fully ready to share the results until my shower side tracked me. :S

    ReplyDelete